Thursday, December 13, 2018

CDrama: Tassel Earring Girl 戴流苏耳环的少女


Hmmm…what a title…the first thing that caught my eyes werent the ‘Title’ to be honest… the one thing that caught my attention was they cast ‘GuiGui’! I was so happy so I stay behind my computer most of the times to catches more glimpses of the filming pictures and all…..and also of course anticipating for the ‘AIRING’ date!!!
Finally it was release but much to my disappointment only into 4 private cable TV in China! That means you can’t freely watch it till they officially launch it….however much to my delights snip-it of certain hot and steamy scenes were released! And it further push up my hope that they will release it thru AnHui TV again on 22nd Dec….so I sit back and waited for it…..
However after it was release on 22nd Dec and me catching it onlines thru SoHo since it was the only working site from where i am…
one thing that keep rolling in my head and also in my friends head….what is the connection between Tassel Earring Girl & the story so far? None….ZERO!!! The story kept on revolving around RenHaoMing youngest sister! I know we are only at Episode 8 to be fair….however the more I watch it the more I’m put off the stories…
I dunno what the writer is trying to do…..she had a pretty good cast in my eyes….She is kind of tearing her own stories to pieces part by part…..also another thought cross my minds is she in love with brutal force? they kept having RenHaoMing throwing TianTian around like a rag doll!!!
That had me rolling my eyes…..so yea at first it was pretty manly and all of them….but after a while….i got disgusted when RenHaoMing started manhandling TianTian again….honestly i’m so disappointed so i’m not too sure should i continue rooting for it? However one thing for certain I’m still rooting for this because of GuiGui!!!
to be fair the cast performances are really great….and they do actually produce quite a good visual so far that is pleasing to my eyes however the editing team really did a bad job!!! the cut are so bad that sometimes i dunno what is happening in the series at all……
i can see that GuiGui had finally improve her acting…..she is flowing more with the emotions and more natural at projecting her feeling into a natural rhythm however one thing….her pouts…. lols i know it her signature but to my thought and especially to my one very own unnie, she still need to tone it down more lols

No comments:

Post a Comment

CDrama - Under the Power 锦衣之下

CDrama - Under the Power 锦衣之下 I had been waiting for this drama forever ever since I glimpsed the trailer, while the CGI ...