Wednesday, December 12, 2018

CDrama: Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

been asked to do a short thoughts on how i feel about this series.....

Based on: maybe about the storyline, character, or their acting on that series?

lets me see....i like the story-line as im someone who fall for fantasy easily.....however the way the plotted the thing need some serious work and they cut in unnecessary scenes ad the story instead of solidify it kinda got draggy on certain parts that we can just do without.....they repeat scenes just to drag the series on....that how they make me feels but other wise if just on story wise....yea it a pretty good story we have 

character wise everyone has a role to play....no extra or less needed.....everyone character is important in the story itself.....i never really one to compliment ppl acting or pinpoint it as long as they can make me believe.....and they do make me believe but some character does get a little fake....the one that i cant stand the most will be the empress maybe because as an actress she had never impress me before.....the rest of the cast is acceptable for me......

if im to pick my most favorite will be XuFeng & JinMi of course the chemistry exploded on the screen, their bickering their hurt at each other betrayal and guilt driven point....from others sin and not their own.....

if u ask me will i watch them again....i will but mostly to focus more on XuFeng and JinMi

i will gladly skip all the empress scenes though never could stand her......no i dont have anything against her....just never did like her that all......u can say im the type of viewer that tends to skip parts / character that dont bond well with me so that i can keep watching instead of folding the series into the shelve.....

also CDrama is really starting to be quite good....but they still need to work more on their CGI and props.....some of them feel a little fake....

No comments:

Post a Comment

CDrama - Under the Power 锦衣之下

CDrama - Under the Power 锦衣之下 I had been waiting for this drama forever ever since I glimpsed the trailer, while the CGI ...